1. You place your order online at www.mynetdoctor.co.uk for your selected medication.
2. Your order and consultation answers are reviewed by a EU Registered Doctors registered doctor. This can take up to 24 hours.
3. Once accepted, the medicine will be dispensed and shipped from a pharmacy registered with the GPhC. You will receive tracking details and a notification once your parcel is on its way.
(Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email and text.)
- We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
- Your order cannot be rushed by customer services.
- You cannot speak to a doctor or pharmacist to dispute their decision.
- We will cancel your order if we suspect you are abusing the service.
- If it is noticed that duplicate accounts/people at the same address are placing orders, we will disable all accounts held.