£19.99 – £29.99
What is Ciprofloxacin?
Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic belonging to the fluoroquinolone family. The active substance is ciprofloxacin. Ciprofloxacin works by killing bacteria that cause infections. It only works with specific strains of bacteria.
Adults Ciprofloxacin is used in adults to treat the following bacterial infections:
- Respiratory tract infections
- Long lasting or recurring ear or sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Genital organ infections in women
- Gastro-intestinal tract infections and intra-abdominal infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Bone and joint infections
- To treat infections in patients with a very low white blood cell count (neutropenia)
- To prevent infections in patients with a very low white blood cell count (neutropenia)
- To prevent infections due to the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis
- Anthrax inhalation exposure if you have a severe infection or one that is caused by more than one type of bacterium, you may be given additional antibiotic treatment in addition to Ciprofloxacin.
Children and adolescents Ciprofloxacin is used in children and adolescents, under specialist medical supervision, to treat the following bacterial infections:
- Lung and bronchial infections in children and adolescents suffering from cystic fibrosis
- Complicated urinary tract infections, including infections that have reached the kidneys (pyelonephritis)
- Anthrax inhalation exposure Ciprofloxacin may also be used to treat other specific severe infections in children and adolescents when your doctor considered this necessary.
How do I buy Ciprofloxacin online?
You can safely buy Ciprofloxacin online at My Net Doctor. You need to go through an online consultation with a medical doctor before your order will be supplied, this is subject to approval. The online consultation will ensure that it is the right medication for your medical condition.
6 Tablets, 16 Tablets